PAYMENT FOR SERVICES AND REFUND
GIT SCHOOL IT Limited Liability Company, hereinafter referred to as the "Contractor", and the consumer of information and consulting services hereinafter referred to as the "Consumer", on the other hand, hereinafter referred as "Parties" confirm and agree on the terms of refund according to paragraph №6 of the Contract.
- Payment for the services provided is made on the basis of the invoice and (or) on the acquiring link (authorized by the acquiring Bank) sent by the Contractor to the Customer at the conclusion of this Contract. The cost of services is determined by the rates posted on the Contractor's website.
- The Customer makes an advance payment in the 100% amount of the services cost by transferring non-cash funds or by depositing cash to the Contractor's account. The payment date will be the transfer day of funds to the Contractor's account.
- The payment currency:
- if the Customer is a resident of the Republic of Belarus – Belarusian rubles,
- if the Customer is not a resident of the Republic of Belarus – dollar, euro, Russian rubles and other currency.
- All the costs associated with the payments under this Contract to the Contractor's account shall be borne by the Customer.
- In case of impossibility of this Contract execution, arising from the failure or improper performance by the Customer of obligations under the Contract, as well as due to intentional or careless Customer's actions/inaction, the prepayment amount made by the Customer for the provision of services shall not be refunded to the Customer.
- In cases where the inability to perform this Contract arose due to circumstances for which neither party is responsible, the amount of the prepayment made by the Customer is recognized as actually incurred in connection with the provision of services by the Contractor and is not refundable.
- The Customer has the right at any time to withdraw from this Contract unilaterally by sending the Contractor a notification by e-mail. In this case, subject to notice receipt of unilateral refusal from the Customer no later than 30 days prior to the consultation, the Contractor shall return to the Customer the cost of the consultations not held with the 15% retention of this amount as actually incurred expenses of the Contractor. In other cases, all prepayments made by the Customer shall be recognized as actually incurred in connection with the services provided by the Contractor and shall not be returned to the Customer.
- In the case of payment by the Customer of the services on the terms of the auction, the bonus and other special prices with discount application and subsequent refusal of the Customer from the Contract in whole or in part made by the Customer advance payment is recognized actually incurred in connection with the provision of services at the expense of the Contractor and returned to the Customer is not subject.
- To cancel the services and registration of the return, the Customer has the right to write to the Contractor an appeal to the email address firstname.lastname@example.org or contact support at the contacts listed on the website.